As a result of the support of our generous corporate sponsors, Toadstock was still successful even with the unfortunate rain keeping some of our supporters away from the event.
Drum roll please…. we were able to raise $3250.00 before expenses.
Bikers Down Society would like to say a special thank you to all the companies who donated money or merchandise to support our event:
- East Wallace Motorcycle Campground – without you we would not have had such an awesome event… THANK YOU MARK!!
- Mills Heavy Hauling * $500
- TTR Total Transport * $500
- Royal Door Ltd * $300
- Bremner’s Plumbing & Heating Ltd * $100
- Sean F. Layden, Q.C. of Boyne Clarke * $100
- Blaze ‘N Glaze Foods * BBQ sauce
- Freeman’s Little New Yorker * $100 VIP Party
- Privateers Harley Davidson * $100 merchandise
- Absolute Traffic Services * Traffic cones Biker games
- Labatt’s Brewery * Used Kegs Biker games
- Billtech * Trophy Bike Games
We’d also like to thank Corrina & Gen – Monat Sales and Linda Wamback @ The Licorice Door for coming out as vendors in the pouring rain. They did not make many sales as a result and we were disappointed for them. Really nice ladies with lots of product knowledge. You can contact them at http://corinnalake.mymonat.com/ or http://genoneil.mymonat.com/
You can see some of Linda Wamback’s jewelry at http://thelicoricedoor.ca/ (I got a really pretty necklace from her)