To be considered for assistance, you must meet all of the qualifications listed below:
- Must have a valid Nova Scotia Motorcycle license (5A)
- Must show loss of income
- Must not have been provided with assistance by Bikers Down Society within the last twelve months
- Must provide police or accident report if applicable
- Must submit application within three months of accident
- Please download and complete our application form – Application for Assistance
The Bikers Down Society does not condone drinking and driving nor does it condone operating a motorcycle in a reckless or unsafe manner. The Society reserves the right to refuse assistance if an collision was the result of intoxication or recklessness.
Bikers Down Society is 100% run by volunteers who want to help their fellow riders.